
One of the greatest things that impact my wondeful life.
I am neither proud nor feel the sense of "fortunate" that I have been single and not seeing anyone for almost a year.
Honestly, I have never been in a single status since I was 12. In the past, I will be in a new relationship within months after a fail relationship. haha
It is hilarious reminiscing those "childhood" days.
I have imagined living in a single lifehood, taking care of my partially blind yet inspirational mom, and by the time I am old, I will buy myself a home in Nepal, on the green mountains where I can see nothing except nature.
I can imagine myself having a cup of tea while admiring the sight of nature.
No worries on electrical bills bla bla bla.
Every relationship is unique and there will always be something new to learn.
The most memorable I have learnt from these past relationships is,
understanding a woman.
It takes great courage, great mind and patience to handle it, trust me boys.
You have to fall to learn to pick yourself up on your own.
Nevertheless, 2009 is coming to its end and I am leaving these memories on the table,
and for a positive start of 2010, I call it,
"2010 - Where Boys become Men"
