28 December 2009 - Amigos "Reunion"
- Futsal at Bt Permai and movie Avatar
- Dinner with Zullo at Seah Im & window shop at vivo city
- Zullo introduce me to Zara, not a person but the shop- theclothes!
- I've never been in Zara before. lol you may call me old fashion or whatsoever but I seriously prefer simple stuffs. I wish we all live during native, Easy and simple, just wear a couple of leaves to cover our "spongebob & squarepants" perhaps?
This day was awesome. The laughter, the teases and the updates, well, at least it kills off the pain in my head.
I had great conversations with zullo and we are planning to head to Genting next year, just the two of us perhaps? lol
Frankly speaking, I feel that school holidays have just started.
I'm not ready to be back in school, but I have to face reality.
Be positive or else "sway" feeling will appear *wide grin*
Mens'health urban athlon is coming soon. I am looking forward.
Imagine marathon plus ninja warrior, how cool can that be!
Mcdaddy asked me to participate, I'm not ready I guess?
i wouldn't want to risk my injury.I'm giving a huge priority to rugby pol-ite 2010.
So I decided to participate in the event as a volunteer.
It's going to be fucking awesome for sure!
