
So apart from having a bad day (something really bad happened to me which is too personal, all I can say is that my health is getting from bad to worst), I went to watch New Moon at Grand Cathay with the ladies.
God! I swear I will never ever watch this idiotic (waste money waste time) movie.
I watched twilight in the past and I was always curious "Why on earth people are going crazy over this stupid Twilight? Are they being voodoo or something?"
The fact is, the movie is rubbish! The wolves? They are not wolves! They are puppies!
The vampires? They are not cool at all. The three strongest vampires who kept sitting down in the 'castle'? (Bapak Vampire) I call them Dracula! They remind me of those old folks movies with Dracula trying to suck blood. It's nonsense man!
Jacob? lol I am not denying he has a well-groomed body but you call him Hot? LOL
for goodness sake, he has a big nose! Look for details! lol. I'm saying this , yeah I am jealous. lol why? because why people are so blind! Perhaps I should have a big nose and nice body so that people will say that I'm hot. LOL!
Esther or Edward or whatever his name is, he looks like he has aids! Gosh. And he reminds me of the Shrek- the evil prince!
I bet, if you love Twilight, you are going to love Bollywood.
It's better, 3 hours including singing and dancing, plus better love story.
Urgh. Watching Twilight is like tasting Ice Garlic + Rotten banana milkshake + Vinegar!
There goes my $10.50!
Do You Know I can buy 5 Double cheeseburgers with $10.50?!
*Kick and punching my pillow*
$%$$@#@#$%$%$^%^
