
Hi, I'm helping out a friend, Zahid. He faces a minor problem.
Hear his story - Zahid likes this girl for a couple of years, about 4 years until today. He never express how he feels. He assumed the girl does not even know.
In the past, when she was ill and still insisted to go to school, he woke up early in the morning, hoping to bump into her and send her to school.
He did not mention his intentions that he was very worried. I find it silly tho it was sweet.
Here is the next part. He waited for her at a nearby lrt station which she always took as a mode of transport to school. He waited for many hours, yet no sign of her.
Disappointment as always, he went home. I thought he was going to inform her, but NO!
He did this many occasion times, hoping to bump into her unintentionally, some was succes but most of them did not happen.
Once, Zahid was trembling and shivering. She called him and cried suddenly. Zahid did not know what to do, he felt pain when he heard the sound of tears over the phone. He did not even dare to ask what happen, even until today -.-
I admire Zahid (not in a gay style). He never told anyone except me about his life stories - what he did, what he faces etc, let me tell you, it was a huge sacrifice!
It takes great courage for a normal person to face such things and huge load & responsibility lies on his shoulders.
I said to him once, " Goodness me, If I am a woman, I will ask you to propose me straight away" lol
Anyway, I did asked him regarding about this minor situation he faces.
"Why don't you tell her now? You are making your life difficult, you know mate??"
He said, it was not difficult to tell her, it was simply, not the right time.
"4 years of waiting and you are telling me not a single minute is the right time??"
He knodded.
I asked again, " why not now?"
She's attached.
Okay I felt silly for a moment -.-
"Hafiz, have you ever felt that you were destined with someone for the rest of your life, you have no clue but your instinct tells you clearly and thus, you have hopes in believing it"
Instead of helping him, I said, "No, I have never felt that"
Another silly move -.-
"It's hard to explain and choose the right choice of words fiz, but you will never know what will happen tomorrow and, if you believe it, you will believe it to happen and insyallah it wil happen."
Today, he is still waiting. We will never know what tomorrow holds for us.
Instead of moving on, Zahid still choose to believe it.
Do you think he made the right choice?
I am not good at giving advices.
On a separate note, last weekeend was awesome, it felt different. I volunteered myself this year Standard Chartered marathon instead of running for the full marathon. The job was simple- Guide the runners where to put their bags.
However instead of doing a good job,
Carl'z and I spent most of our time sleeping in the Esplanade (since it was a hot & long day, it would be better to cool ourselves in the cooling air conditioner Esplanade), and we had fun at the padang. The games at the padang (kids zone) were awesome. I told the person in charge " You should have this games in the adults zone too dude" lol.
Okay now comes the bad news, about my health obviously.
The pain in my head is a disaster. My appointment to see a specialist- neurologist is on january. I seriously hope everything is well now, or soon.
I hope the beginning of 2010 brings no bad news.
