
I've lost the best moments in life yet I've gained some priceless moments in life.
Yesterday was a good example.
To my friends who did not know, I pop out my shoulder again.
It was scary yet hilarious. My friends were playing badminton outside the class at level 6. There were about 30 plus students there and I was just cheering and raising my hands up and my shoulder suddenly popped out!
At first, they thought I was playing, but when Faheezah heard the Bone-sound and my expression was cramped, she knew that i popped my shoulder out again.
This time was scary, I couldn't breathe. Thank god my DSES friends were there.
They tried placing it back to its original place and guess what, it became worst. hahaha so you can imagine that, "tulang makin lari siot"
They didnt give up, they tried again and finally it went back to its orginal place.
A strong feel of relief.
Here's the joke of the day, my friends were asking me
"ape sia kau nak bilang doctor? I was cheering my friends and it pops out? hahahaha! ah! you just tell the doctor you fell down"
hahahah!
I asked my friends after that, "eh aku maseh handsome tak"
hahahahaha I felt so unglam lorrr
Minutes later, the ambulance came and it was a total chaotic on level 6. They even took video. hahahaah!
It was the first time taking an ambulance and I must say it felt special with 2 chicks sitting beside me. It was pleasurable. haha!
It was even better when I was in the hospital !
Hot nurses everyhere !
I felt so special really! haha
So the doctor came and spoke to me.
Alhamdulillah there isnt need of surgery, but just an urgent appointment with the specialist.
It was one of the best moments in life I'll never forget.
THANK YOU to DSES students who helped me in any ways ;
Those who helped to place my shoulder back to its original place and to those who cheered me up during the pain.
It was a fun experience.
:) Thank you
One of my friends said something which I literally laughed mins ago.
She told me not to wave at her if I see her outside. hahahahaha! since I cannot raise up my right arm or else it will pop out again.
Sigh. I have been waiting for a year to play rugby again and now, it's gone.
There's no way I can get fit again within 3 months.
Sigh.
On a brighter note, Alhamdulillah it didnt happen during a rugby game. Or else, it will be worst :)
