
"Wish you were here bro! haha"
This was a text message from Fad Hogan at 2346, 12 December 2009.
I imagine now , they must be dancing, cheering here and there, having fun looking at ladies, popping some sodas, plucking some hair (who knows) and many more.
Where are they now exactly?
They are enjoying themselves like some african bushmen at Zouk Out.
Half Naked, showing their Man boobs and perhaps a lil cleavage. Okay yucks, I shouldn't have imagine more. lol
next time my brothers. When I have recovered, and fats are gone, muscles turn into real muscles (unlike polo boys) lol!
Anyway, I am here to announce,
that I am officially in a relationship with my new pair of boots!
2 of them in fact, one for trainings, and the other for tournaments.
I'm still thinking of giving them names. titi and taga maybe? haha
Apparently, I've been in love with yellow recently. ( don't ask why )
So whenever I see something striking and it's yellow, I find it rather, pretty.
yeah yeah yellow yellow dirty fellow, who cares. lol
i'm planning to use this Nike T90 for trainings. Dad said it looks better for tournaments, but performance wise, err nah.
Oh ya! Bought it for only 50 bucks! Can You believe it?! lol

Next, Adidas Predator X-FG. I am deeply in love with her. She's not only comfortable and gorgeous but also, it's what every man dreams of and wants.
When i wear it, i feel turn on, seriously! lol



When I'm 35 years of age, I am going to buy a closet/cabinet/shelves that are specially for all my boots. I'm going to collect them, as part of a new hobby.
(Of course, when I have $$$ la ) lol
