November 29, 2009

Synchronicity Romance

I was having a few conversations with some friends in msn and they asked me a common question. "Why are you still single?" "So have you found a new gf?"
"How's your love life?" "Any updates on your love life, found a suitor?"
sigh
The fact is, I don't, and these questions are pressuring me. It's a miracle that I am
not seeing anyone for almost 9 months. I said it's a miracle because, I was labelled once "The guy who can't live without girls." So in the past, I'll be with another girl easily after a break up. It is true, because you have to move forward. But, I realise something new in this chapter of life. Don't get me wrong. I never give up in love nor I AM GAY (fyi)although I had numerous failure in relationships.
"You simply keep meeting the wrong girls" quote by Nasrin

Apparently, Men tend to be aggressive and do not appreciate when they achieved something they want. So, in such cases, when a man got a woman of his choice successfully, sooner or later, he will take her for granted. When you glaze at each others eyes for the first time, it felt heaven. Things seem so perfect during the process, and so you get into the relationship. However, conflicts will definitely happen later, and women will start to complain and cry,"Before we got together he was so nice to me, he did this and that, but now, he ignores me and don't show much concern."

I don't want to be in this situation. I am very afraid.
Get what I meant?I don't want to be this type of men.
I feel in this period of time is the best moment for me to be strong, learn, analyse and confident that these problems will not occur in my future relationship, because I know, I can feel it, that I will love the angel more than myself.

Remember, I am sharing thought this based on common observation and tutorial thinking. So it can be irrelevant, and worst case, totally rubbish.
* Every relationship is unique. *
Moreover, I am just a simple & humble servant in this world.

Life is all about love, but that does not mean love must only comes from the opposite sex. (Okay Now I sound like a gay. HAHAH!)
Always remember this. There's more important things that needs to be loved.